AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Sept. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ —
- 2021 Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 pickups offer new Limited Night models that enhance the well-appointed Limited trim with monochromatic design enhanced by black wheels, grilles, badging and other exterior details
- New Ram editions expand Ram’s luxury offerings
- 2021 Ram Limited Night Editions will reach dealers in third quarter of 2020
For the 2021 model year, Ram Truck is introducing new Limited Night Editions for the Ram 1500 and Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty models. These new models enhance the well-appointed Limited trim, offering truck buyers an even wider selection of exterior appointments and content for even greater personalization.
«Buyers demand a good-looking truck with easy-to-use features. They tell us that their Ram trucks are an extension of their personality, and they want to stand out from the crowd,» said Mike Koval Jr., Head of Ram Brand. «The stylish Limited Night edition offers another way for customers to do just that with the most capable light- and heavy-duty trucks with features and durability that continue to win over more and more buyers.»
The newest extension of Ram’s opulent offerings builds upon the luxurious Limited trim with even more comfort, technology and refinement. Ram 1500 and Heavy Duty Limited Night Editions include a monochromatic design enhanced by a black R-A-M grille, grille surround, badging, black aluminum wheels (20- or 22-inch on 1500 models) and exhaust tips. The headlamps and taillights feature dark bezels, while premium power mirrors with black caps and body-color bumpers are standard. A 19-speaker Harman Kardon premium sound system, sport performance hood (on 1500 models), tow hooks and a tri-fold tonneau cover adds even greater appeal to a well-rounded lineup that offers something for nearly every truck buyer.
The Ram Heavy Duty Limited Night Edition benefits from all of the aforementioned features (20-inch black wheels on single-rear-wheel trucks) while dual-rear-wheel trucks are equipped with 17-inch black wheels with machined pockets.
The Ram 1500 and Heavy Duty Limited Night Edition models are available on 4×2 and 4×4, Crew Cabs and Mega Cabs (on Heavy Duty models) with all powertrain options.
Ram 1500 and Heavy Duty Limited Night Edition trucks begin reaching dealerships late third quarter of 2020. Ram Heavy Duty Limited Night Editions are on sale now.
The 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night has a starting MSRP of $60,045 (plus $1,695 destination) while Ram Heavy Duty Limited Night starts at $62,930.
Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles. With a full lineup of trucks, the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab, ProMaster and ProMaster City, the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmarks for:
- Segment first 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Towing capacity of 35,100 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Payload of 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Most-awarded light-duty truck in America
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
Ram is part of the portfolio of brands offered by global automaker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. For more information regarding FCA (NYSE: FCAU/ MTA: FCA), please visit www.fcagroup.com.
Follow Ram and FCA news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Ram Truck brand: www.ramtrucks.com
Ram Zone blog: http://blog.ramtrucks.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/RamTrucks and https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ramtrucks and www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/RamTrucks and www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/RamTrucks and www.youtube.com/fcanorthamerica
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ram-1500-and-heavy-duty-limited-night-editions-expand-2021-ram-truck-lineup-301124488.html